By Ian Robinson, Jim Webber
Discover how graph databases will help deal with and question hugely hooked up info. With this sensible e-book, you’ll methods to layout and enforce a graph database that brings the facility of graphs to endure on a large variety of challenge domain names. no matter if you must accelerate your reaction to consumer queries or construct a database which may adapt as your enterprise evolves, this e-book indicates you ways to use the schema-free graph version to real-world problems.
learn the way assorted companies are utilizing graph databases to outperform their rivals. With this book’s facts modeling, question, and code examples, you’ll fast have the ability to enforce your individual solution.
- Model information with the Cypher question language and estate graph version
- Learn top practices and customary pitfalls whilst modeling with graphs
- Plan and enforce a graph database resolution in test-driven type
- Explore real-world examples to benefit how and why firms use a graph database
- Understand universal styles and parts of graph database structure
- Use analytical options and algorithms to mine graph database details